Chronos > Software Dev

Software V0.3 Beta - Updated May 3 2018

<< < (16/18) > >>

patrickrebstock:
sounds good, yeah i like the colors to look real i can wait

Ormia:
I've noticed a couple of bugs with this beta firmware.

1) The software complains that the file already exists when the typing dialog box is not closed and when the save button is pressed.
2) After about 40-50 video saves, pressing save sometimes changes the camera screen to a gray screen, instead of giving an indication that frames are being saved. However the video gets saved, and after saving.. the camera does not return to live view. I can only get back to the live view if I power down the camera and restart.

jasonfish:

--- Quote from: DDR on April 06, 2018, 03:43:31 PM ---We have opted to delay the release until this is done, because colour is a fairly important feature of the colour cameras. We're hoping to have something ready next week.

--- End quote ---

Soooo, how are things with you? Work going OK? ;)

DDR:
Our current plan is to release the upcoming version of the software, 0.3, on Wednesday. "For real this time. We swear." We've been testing the new version internally, which has led to some bugs being caught and fixed. Simon fixed the colours and it looks great - reds especially show up way better now. 8) We've also fixed the issues we were having with our alternate recording modes, so that's good to go now as well.

--- Quote from: Ormia on April 08, 2018, 04:50:16 PM ---I've noticed a couple of bugs with this beta firmware.

1) The software complains that the file already exists when the typing dialog box is not closed and when the save button is pressed.
2) After about 40-50 video saves, pressing save sometimes changes the camera screen to a gray screen

--- End quote ---
Both the issues should be fixed by the upcoming release.

Nikon1:
I cant wait to see the results.
Color on most of the Chronos Footage i have seen so far looked wrong to me somehow.
I am realy happy you found the problem here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version