Chronos > Software Dev

Raw video format

<< < (2/2)

Alex Mitchell:
While I don’t yet have a dog in this race, I would just like to mention that the filmmaking community would really appreciate colour and monochromaic CinemaDNG support. Although we’re not strangers to converting esoteric formats in to something more usable, support for DNG (uncompressed and JPEG92 lossless) is well entrenched thanks to companies like Blackmagic Design.

Thanks for all the hard work! Looking forward to using one of these cameras some day soon. :)

Loial:

--- Quote from: Alex Mitchell on January 05, 2018, 12:36:49 AM ---While I don’t yet have a dog in this race, I would just like to mention that the filmmaking community would really appreciate colour and monochromaic CinemaDNG support. Although we’re not strangers to converting esoteric formats in to something more usable, support for DNG (uncompressed and JPEG92 lossless) is well entrenched thanks to companies like Blackmagic Design.

Thanks for all the hard work! Looking forward to using one of these cameras some day soon. :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I've been trying to track down which software supports JPEG92 lossless and I've been at a loss for it. This is the format I'd really like to implement as it will give the best save-speed while still keeping a full lossless format.

Critters:
I'm having issues installing your raw decoder. I get the following error when running setup.py

https://imgur.com/za297f8

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Critters:
NVM, found the tool in the user discussion forum, worked like a charm!

The difference between encoded and RAW is staggering, great work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version