Chronos > Software Dev

Very ugly artifacts after upgrade to 0.2.5

<< < (2/3) > >>

NiNeff:
Here's one raw frame if it helps

UPDATE:
Ok now I'm really worried: I reverted back to 0.2 (which only took a few seconds which is odd) and the error persists, but the pattern is slightly different and changes during the recording. I had no issues before I started playing around with the updates, and I did't do silly things like droping the camera... But it now feels like a hardware issue.
https://youtu.be/Yv8b_WCDQkw

tesla500:
I agree, that appears to be unrelated to the software update and is likely a hardware issue. That's covered under warranty, contact [email protected] and we'll get that fixed for you.

NiNeff:
Ok, mail is sent. However I'd like to try a re-flash of the OS SD (to any version, but preferably 0.2) beforehand. You mentioned this possibility in another thread but I can't find a complete download.

EDIT:
Also I noticed that it takes a short moment before the error appears after triggering, so maybe the RAM is faulty? I'm going to record a video of my Chronos so you can examine it better later today.

tesla500:
It would be a good idea to try reflashing the SD card first to see if that fixes the problem, follow the procedure on the software updates page under "Restoring a camera that won't boot". Make sure to back up your calibration data before starting, and don't do step 16.

Let us know if that fixes it.

NiNeff:
I did everything as described, my camera is back to 0.1 now. The error is still exactly the same  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version