Chronos > Chronos User Discussion

Output formats

(1/2) > >>

Camoit:
OK,, so I'm still weighting for my camera to arrive at the moment.
I have been using Adobe CC for my editing. What are the formats the camera drops onto the thumb drive and how is it working with them so far? How it it scrubbing through the file and things like that?
I can't weight to see what I can get it to do.

Critters:
I use adobe CC (AE) and have had no problem importing and scrubbing through the files the camera outputs on USB or SD Card. I even can edit them directly from the card as they are not that large using the default settings

Critters:
They made raw files available to all backers over $35, so you could download and play with them in advance of getting the camera. I'm not going to post them here because they were for backers only and this would make them public. But you can find them by going to Kickstarter, clicking on messages, finding the message from Kron and looking in there for the file links. If you didn't get them then message Dave

Camoit:
So it "will" spit out RAW. good.
That make color correction so much better.
I hope that David and his crew figure out the 3 point calibration before the 16 Gb + lens combo packages come out. That's where I'm at in the mix. But I would have taken one back when he was still mounting them on wood.
It's only been 6 years so another couple of months won't kill me. I'm sure my youtube subscribers will like the new camera.

I must have missed the memo on the files. No big deal.  How many BIT are they in?

Critters:
Not RAW raw... raw as in unedited. I don't think there's raw support yet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version