Author Topic: Disable the confirmation message about recording not saved  (Read 6423 times)

Ian

• View Profile
Disable the confirmation message about recording not saved
« on: March 28, 2018, 07:48:13 AM »
Hi
I was trying to shoot some snow blowing over some swings a week or so ago - a very desolate scene. This involved trying to guess when the wind would blow 'correctly' and pick up some drift and off we go. This involved multiple takes and I missed a couple of good ones because I had to press record then yes on the message saying the previous one had not been saved. Mother nature was not very understanding this day. I have looked through the manual, the menus and other forum posts for a way to disable this but to no avail.
Is it possible to disable this making recording a one touch affair even if the buffer has not been saved? Most of the time this is a good idea but there are times when it is frustrating
Thanks

jasonfish

• View Profile
Re: Disable the confirmation message about recording not saved
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 07:51:17 AM »
A "Disable this message until reboot" checkbox could work. It would still need to pop the first time, but would save people from forgetting to turn the warning back on.

tesla500

• Krontech
    • View Profile
    • krontech.ca
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 10:40:42 PM »
Coming in the next software update, the release candidate for V0.3 should be coming out early next week, check the Software Dev forum.

Ian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 03:09:18 AM »
Fantastic, thankyou