Author Topic: transfer video to computer via code  (Read 39302 times)

skronstein

• Krontech
    • View Profile
Re: transfer video to computer via code
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2020, 03:47:04 PM »
Interesting thing, only the reviews are not very good, but you can find something similar. Then it remains to ask the krontech team to make an application for us through which we could manage and watch, it would be much more convenient than going through the browser and entering an IP. Is it possible to make such an app for android and ios?

No, we won't be making an phone app. There isn't really anything that would be functionally different from the webpage that you get from going to the IP address in a browser.
The webpage is already responsive to the narrow screens of phones and tablets, so it is already usable on a phone or tablet.
If you want to be able to get to the web page more quickly, you can add a shortcut to it directly on your home screen, at least on Android.

BondEric2

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2020, 08:59:37 AM »
Unlock your smartphone and connect it to computer via USB cable. Wait for computer to finish driver installation. Sometimes, it may require you to manually install the driver. On your smartphone, it will appear a notification saying that your phone is connecting to computer. Go to USB storage mode. Usually, you can find a removable storage drive. Just navigate to the DCIM folder to get videos from your smartphone. You can upload your videos on instagram, in order to share it with other users. Video content makes a lot of sense for visual brands, thus, when promoting your video, use IGautolike ,and automatic views to become popular.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 09:48:58 AM by BondEric2 »

MixyGrism

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2021, 03:51:29 AM »
I filmed some videos of my newborn a few months ago and I didn't know how to transfer them from my computer to my sister's phone. I wanted to do it via code so it was easier but no apps supported this type of transfer. I decided to install some apps from various websites and try to use them to transfer my videos. A lot of them didn't work but I found https://www.apkdojo.com/vmate after some time and it worked properly. It supported transferring via code and I transferred every video successfully.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 03:09:58 PM by MixyGrism »