Chronos > Software Dev

Updating the UI: Battery

(1/3) > >>

DDR:
On the redesigned main screen, if you tap the battery icon, you'll get to a screen for battery and power. As with most of my mockups, this comes with a caveat: this is what we want. This is not necessarily what we'll get. ;)

jasonfish:
What's Voltage vs Charge? What is each trying to tell me? Does the regular user need both?

Nikon1:

--- Quote from: jasonfish on July 19, 2018, 10:14:03 AM ---What's Voltage vs Charge? What is each trying to tell me? Does the regular user need both?

--- End quote ---
I guess Charge means how much energy is left in battery, this would be the value displayed on any common device.
Voltage would then propably be an absolute Value of the Voltage of the Battery.
At least that is what i think those values are about.
If an regular User of the camera would know what this is all about is an other Question...

NiNeff:
Looks great so far. Can we also please get an audible alarm on low battery? I know there's a speaker in the chronos.  ;)

DDR:

--- Quote from: jasonfish on July 19, 2018, 10:14:03 AM ---What's Voltage vs Charge? What is each trying to tell me?

--- End quote ---
Nikon1 is correct.

--- Quote from: jasonfish on July 19, 2018, 10:14:03 AM ---Does the regular user need both?

--- End quote ---
No. The electrical engineers around the office wanted it though. ;)
It might be useful to determine battery issues when things go wrong.

--- Quote from: NiNeff on July 19, 2018, 01:30:08 PM ---Looks great so far. Can we also please get an audible alarm on low battery? I know there's a speaker in the chronos.  ;)

--- End quote ---
That seems reasonable. I should probably add a visual warning to the main screen, too, now that you mention it.
I'd love to add in more "little sounds" to the UI, like a little click when pressing a button.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version