Chronos > Chronos User Discussion

List of good (and bad) SD cards

(1/4) > >>

tesla500:
Let's make a list of known working and not working SD cards for Chronos, since some people seem to be having problems with video skipping on certain cards.

I have had very good luck with The following cards:

Lexar Professional 633x UHS-I

SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC UHS-I (SDSQUNC-032G-GN6MA) (These were included with the promo cameras sent out before the Kickstarter)

Camoit:
That is the same card I use for all the Gopro's and drones I have. When you have a subject you feel is going to be important you can make it a sticky so it will always stay at the top.
You were saying something about good and bad USB sticks also.
What is the preferred format the camera likes. FAT or NTFS?

nik282000:
I have been using a "SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ43-128G-G46)" almost exclusively and out of a hundred recording I have only had a couple write failures but they may have been related to what I was doing (still trying to figure d a way to replicate the problem). Otherwise it's very fast and the slim form factor makes it very convenient.

AimedResearch:
David,  Which Lexar cards do you recommend? The link you posted has various sizes.

tesla500:
I've only used the 32GB size from that link. The others would likely be fine but that's the one I've tested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version