Author Topic: Mechanical Drawing  (Read 12899 times)

dgerrard

• View Profile
Mechanical Drawing
« on: July 12, 2017, 12:02:49 PM »
Is there a Mechanical Drawing available?  I have not received my camera and it would be helpful if i had a drawing of the camera to get me started.

Camoit

• View Profile
Re: Mechanical Drawing
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 01:53:18 PM »
Is there a Mechanical Drawing available?  I have not received my camera and it would be helpful if i had a drawing of the camera to get me started.

You can get the manual here. http://forum.krontech.ca/index.php?topic=32.0

dgerrard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 06:36:27 AM »
The Mechanical Drawing I am looking for is mentioned on page 18 of the manual but it has not been added yet.  I was hoping there was a version out there.

Camoit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 07:59:09 AM »
The Mechanical Drawing I am looking for is mentioned on page 18 of the manual but it has not been added yet.  I was hoping there was a version out there.

As far as I know it's not. The only thing he has mads open is a lens protector arm. It's a 3D print file.

dgerrard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 12:10:24 PM »
Does anyone have the spec on how far into the camera a lens can go before hitting the sensor?  Some C-mount lenses extend beyond the mounting flange.  I know the c to cs-mount adapter is 5 mm but it looks like there might be some additional length before the lens might interfere with the camera.

Camoit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 03:17:15 PM »
When changing lenses you will need to do a back focus adjustment. It's best to adapt to a SLR lens for something like a 35mm camera. If you buy a lens it should be for the 2/3" sensor of larger when looking at CCTV.

dgerrard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 10:34:51 AM »
Lets try it this way, attached is the drawing of a lens I'm considering getting for the Chronos 1.4.  The aft element of the lens extends 7.505 mm beyond the c-mount flange into the camera.  Does anyone know if this will work with the Chronos 1.4?  I am not going to be changing out different lenses with this camera.  It will be adjusted once and likely never removed.

Camoit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 10:25:18 AM »
The fastest way to answer this question is to go directly to the source. [email protected]  send them an email

I'm not sure how far the back focus adjustment will move.

tesla500

• Krontech
    • View Profile
    • krontech.ca
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 12:08:54 PM »
Lets try it this way, attached is the drawing of a lens I'm considering getting for the Chronos 1.4.  The aft element of the lens extends 7.505 mm beyond the c-mount flange into the camera.  Does anyone know if this will work with the Chronos 1.4?  I am not going to be changing out different lenses with this camera.  It will be adjusted once and likely never removed.

That lens will fit just fine, as long as you are using the CS-C adapter