Chronos > Software Dev

Software update V0.2

<< < (2/5) > >>

tesla500:

--- Quote from: AimedResearch on July 25, 2017, 12:46:56 PM ---New update trigger issue...  I have a report that the new update will allow a trigger delay only for the on-camera trigger but not the BNC trigger input.  Can anyone verify, I am not with my camera.

--- End quote ---

I cannot duplicate, trigger and trigger delay works as expected on both V0.1 and V0.2, can anyone else check?

Electra:
BNC trigger delay works fine on 0.2 firmware for us.  Both in the low hundreds and high thousands of frames.

nik282000:
Went to do the update today, when I tried to backup the calibration data it gave me the error "Error: tar command failed" with a Lexar 16Gb (LJD550-16G). The calibration file was created but it is only ~30Mb, trying again with a different USB drive created a calibration file that was ~60Mb and is populated by about 80 files. I'm not sure what it is about the Lexar but it is strange that the error is related to the tar archive creation and not read/write related.

Otherwise the update went fine, thanks!

tesla500:

--- Quote from: nik282000 on August 16, 2017, 12:51:20 PM ---Went to do the update today, when I tried to backup the calibration data it gave me the error "Error: tar command failed" with a Lexar 16Gb (LJD550-16G). The calibration file was created but it is only ~30Mb, trying again with a different USB drive created a calibration file that was ~60Mb and is populated by about 80 files. I'm not sure what it is about the Lexar but it is strange that the error is related to the tar archive creation and not read/write related.

Otherwise the update went fine, thanks!

--- End quote ---

A correctly saved calibration backup should be 70,073,856 bytes. The cal folder should have 12 files and one folder called factoryFPN. The factoryFPN folder should contain 80 files.

nik282000:
File size and contents is like you said (Windows rounds down and reports it as being 68Mb).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version