Author Topic: Who bought a Chronos 2.1? What lenses did you get?  (Read 5507 times)

marcus

• View Profile
Who bought a Chronos 2.1? What lenses did you get?
« on: December 04, 2019, 01:16:16 PM »
Hey I just pre-ordered a Chronos 2.1 but no lenses yet. I'm having trouble deciding on what I need because I'm unsure of compatibility.
I think I want the 'Computar 12.5-75mm f/1.2 zoom lens' because it seems really popular for the 1.4 but is it compatible with the 2.1 image sensor?

Also I had never heard of that brand before so I was wondering if there's a more premium lens out there that may perform better?

Curious to know what other 2.1 buyers are going to use.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Nikon1

• View Profile
Re: Who bought a Chronos 2.1? What lenses did you get?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 04:49:44 AM »
Hey I just pre-ordered a Chronos 2.1 but no lenses yet. I'm having trouble deciding on what I need because I'm unsure of compatibility.
I think I want the 'Computar 12.5-75mm f/1.2 zoom lens' because it seems really popular for the 1.4 but is it compatible with the 2.1 image sensor?

Also I had never heard of that brand before so I was wondering if there's a more premium lens out there that may perform better?

Curious to know what other 2.1 buyers are going to use.

Any help would be much appreciated.
So, i finaly went through the Trouble of doing an Detailed Explaination about the whole thing here:
http://forum.krontech.ca/index.php?topic=510.0
Hope this will answer at least some Questions about the whole Lens-Topic and Speedboosters/ MFT-Mount