Author Topic: Can't backup calibration data, can't update software...  (Read 6526 times)

markserbu

• View Profile
Can't backup calibration data, can't update software...
« on: October 22, 2018, 03:50:22 PM »
I've got all the proper files (V0.3.1.9 beta) unzipped into the root directory of a USB memory stick.  Actually tried it on 3 different ones.  When I try to backup the calibration data I get a "stat() failed" error.  When I try to apply the update I get "No software update found".  What am I doing wrong this time? :-)

RoboChair

• View Profile
Re: Can't backup calibration data, can't update software...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 04:04:40 PM »
Formatted Fat32 or Ext3?  And all the files are in (assigned Letter):\  i.e. D:\ F:\ etc. on your flash drive?

tesla500

• Krontech
    • View Profile
    • krontech.ca
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 04:17:14 PM »
Can you save video successfully to the storage device that has the update on it? Does the drive show up in the drive selection box in the save settings window?

markserbu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 04:23:17 PM »
Can you save video successfully to the storage device that has the update on it? Does the drive show up in the drive selection box in the save settings window?

Oh, man.  Turns out USB drive #4 was the charm.  Calibration data saved, update applied.  Is the Chronos picky about which USB drives it likes or do I just have a lot of crappy USB drives lying around?  Thanks!