Chronos > Software Dev

Building Qt-creator

<< < (3/3)

foobar:
usr/lib/libOMX_Core.so should actually just be a symlink to usr/lib/libtiomx.so.5.2

I am beginning to think that the problem we might have been experiencing all along is that your copy of the targetfs is missing all of its symlinks. It is traditional for a Linux system to name a shared library with its full version in the filename (eg: libfoo.so.1.2.3), and create a symlink from the unversioned library to the versioned one (eg libfoo.so is linked to libfoo.so.1.2.3). If your targetfs was missing all its symlinks, then Qt would have a very difficult time trying to find any of its dependencies.

Matom:
Dear Foobar,

Thank you! That sounds probable. And even when I manually add the few ones that are missing to begin with, I get a bunch of new error messages about undefined references and missing files.

I will try to re-copy everything from the sd-card. The manual way might become very tedious.

Hopefully it works. Have a great weekend.

abellay:
I have never had this type of issue, but it's great to know that I can find the answer here if needed! In order to build Qt using the default options, just call configure from the command line. If you would like to customize your build you can use one of the options you have. For example, if you'll use the option buildkey you can build the Qt library and plugins. Also, when you use the key option, when the library loads plugins, it will only load those that have a matching. You can use debug and release option to compile and link two Qt libraries, with and without debugging turned on. I wonder how do they build the plugin for mathematical calculations, but I have to say it works wonderful and it is really valuable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version