Author Topic: Record Time  (Read 5765 times)

cynochem

• View Profile
Record Time
« on: December 20, 2018, 05:01:26 AM »
Hi
I am planning to buy the camera & i am from Dubai. I would like to know the recording time per footage as in the data sheet its mentioned as 17 sec with 32 GB card. What is the maximum recording time for a single shot. What is the size of memory maximum expandable. What is the size of each footage recorded. Also guide me how to buy the camera  from Dubai.

NiNeff

• View Profile
Re: Record Time
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 07:54:43 AM »

Michael M.

• Krontech
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 11:46:23 PM »
Hi Cynochem
The GB of RAM in the camera is different from the GB of the expandable SD card in the camera. The amount of footage that you are able to save depends on the size of the SD card or external storage you use.

The RAM in the camera is internal and not user replacable. The options are 8, 16 and 32gb (you can select which one you want at checkout)
The more RAM, the longer you are able to record. In order to give you a maximum recording time, I need to know what resolution are you wanting to record at and at how many frames per second?

A maximum SD card size has not been tested, but we have been using SD cards up to 128gb without issue. The size of footage recorded is totally dependant on your camera settings and length of video. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Michael M.

• Krontech
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 11:48:25 PM »
Oh and t answer your last question,
You can purchase a camera at www.krontech.ca in the store, or you can request a quote in the "contact" section.