Chronos > Software Dev

Chronos V0.3.2-RC1 and RC2

<< < (2/6) > >>

PaulBryanTV:
Also had this freezing / lag issue.
Essentially slows the display to a crawl and makes it near unresponsive. No set pattern but focus peaking don't help!
No monitor involved either.

NiNeff:
I tried a few things and I'm not having any stuttering or freezing issues on the new firmware. HDMI out works, focus peaking is not a problem. I'm letting the camera warm up a bit more now to see if I'm affected as well but so far it doesn't appear so.
Edit: I decided to test the "Restore Default Settings" option and it just displayed the shutting down screen for 20 minutes without progress. I had to do a hard reset, but it seems to work fine again. Probably not related and a non-issue for me as I'm not intending to revert to factory settings often.

skronstein:
Thanks for the feedback, guys. We've been able to reproduce both the focus peaking lag and the issue with reverting settings and are working on fixes.
About reverting settings - it's actually OK to shut down the camera right when the shutting down screen is displayed - no need to wait.

JamesB:
Thanks so much, looking forward to the peaking patch, I miss the feature big-time since my monitor peaking is not as accurate as the one you guys have been able top include in-camera!

JamesB:
Found another small problem.

In Firmware 0.3.1 the first frame of RAW DNGs was completely white and now Frame #1 is still full white and now new bug Frame #2 is the last frame of the recorded area instead of the second frame in the sequence as it should be. This is happening for all saved sequences. It is a minor inconvenience as I have to delete both 1,2 from the sequence before processing.

I did notice saving is much faster on SD cards for some reason on 0.3.2 RC1, I am getting 4.5-4.8fps instead of 3.8 as a maximum before.  Very welcome change!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version