Chronos > Software Dev

Updating the UI: Main Screen v2 + Dark Theme

<< < (4/4)

patrickrebstock:
how is the UI coming? curious if its changed much? cheers

skronstein:
The new UI is still quite buggy. When it's first available, we'll have an option to switch between the old and new UI while using the same SD card.    I think you'll be able to try it out with the next beta.

patrickrebstock:

--- Quote from: skronstein on February 13, 2020, 11:16:52 AM ---The new UI is still quite buggy. When it's first available, we'll have an option to switch between the old and new UI while using the same SD card.    I think you'll be able to try it out with the next beta.

--- End quote ---
sweet keep up the good work, is this the firmware update that referenced on the website saying a price increase for 1.4 cameras? just curious
thanks
pat

Nikon1:

--- Quote from: patrickrebstock on February 13, 2020, 02:20:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: skronstein on February 13, 2020, 11:16:52 AM ---The new UI is still quite buggy. When it's first available, we'll have an option to switch between the old and new UI while using the same SD card.    I think you'll be able to try it out with the next beta.

--- End quote ---
sweet keep up the good work, is this the firmware update that referenced on the website saying a price increase for 1.4 cameras? just curious
thanks
pat

--- End quote ---
Propably. They said it would be a big update, and this seems to be it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version