General > General high-speed discussion

Which cheap Amazon LED's are recommended?

<< < (3/3)

BondEric2:
I'm not good at it. my husband once told me about LEDs, but I don't remember. He bought shockproof and waterproof flashlights from some company. And led lamps were also sold there. I will ask him where he bought it and write to you about it in PM. I also have a question. I decided to arrange a gift and give him a ticket to the expedition. But I don't know where. He loves to climb in various caves. And find various Antiques. Can you advise on which expedition it would be better to enroll my husband?

AlikerStone:
Does anyone know some LED lights that are not expensive and on batteries? I don't always have access to the socket.

abellay:
Aliker, It depends on what is 'not expensive' for you. It also depends on what type of photo you want to use this light for. I met people who use a camping lantern as a light, haha. And some people do not like to use a lot of artificial light and use only a reflector panel. It's up to you. I suggest you take something not big, so you can carry it with you and strong enough to enlighten. And it would be great if you could adjust the power of the light.
I like to use the ring lights. They are comfortable to use and not very expensive.

MarcinS:

--- Quote from: AlikerStone on July 12, 2021, 10:13:14 AM ---Does anyone know some LED lights that are not expensive and on batteries? I don't always have access to the socket.

--- End quote ---

Hi, I got two of these: https://www.krontech.ca/store/Godox-SLB-60W-Battery-Powered-LED-Light-p104221320. And they are doing the work. :)

MarcinS:

--- Quote from: abellay on July 12, 2021, 01:58:13 PM ---Aliker, It depends on what is 'not expensive' for you.

--- End quote ---

And some times a good flashlight for macro is good enough... It all depends :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version