Author Topic: Chronos 2.1 lenses  (Read 1404 times)

hydraulicpresschannel

• View Profile
Re: Chronos 2.1 lenses
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2020, 01:42:56 PM »
The sigma 50-100 f1.8 is 1.5kg and it seems to be just fine. Only problem is that the tiny adapter thing before the c -> to Nikon adapter gets really tight to Nikon adapter and you have to use somekind of pliers to get it free  ;D But the 50-100 mm lens has already thread for tripod on the lens it self so it's bit more balanced when mounted from there.

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2020, 01:43:47 PM »
Sorry, Links seem to have merged together in the Above post from me, and i somehow also cant modify change the Post.If you want to look at the Links, just Remove the dots, which are too much, and whatever also merged into it.The Links to the Heavy Lenses are three Links, which now somehow merged into one big mess, even though i left two lines empty between each link.Also the Text is not very readable, because everything now is just without all the empty lines i put into it...

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2020, 01:48:50 PM »
The sigma 50-100 f1.8 is 1.5kg and it seems to be just fine. Only problem is that the tiny adapter thing before the c -> to Nikon adapter gets really tight to Nikon adapter and you have to use somekind of pliers to get it free  ;D But the 50-100 mm lens has already thread for tripod on the lens it self so it's bit more balanced when mounted from there.
What you got with the Camera are the cheap Aluminium 5mm-C-Mount Spacers. There are Higher Quality ones made from Stainless steel, but those are rather rare, more expensive and hard to find. Those are also made with better Tollerances, so they wont "bite" so badly into the other things Screwd onto it..And Yeah, as i said, if it has an Tripod mount, i would highly reccomend using it. The 50-100 sigma is really a Fat Lens. Nice to hear that you also got that now  ;) .I expect some cinematic Footage incomming then.

Buddlich

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2020, 07:04:48 AM »
Okay, okay thank you!
I think those stories are prove enough :)