Author Topic: GPIO plug of Chronos 2.1  (Read 7548 times)

clkdiv

• View Profile
GPIO plug of Chronos 2.1
« on: February 15, 2020, 03:27:01 AM »
Hello, I want to trigger my chronos 2.1 camera with an external source. Reading the 1.4 Manual one needs a Phoenix Contact part number 1881383 to plug into the camera. I ordered this quite expensive thing and now it does not fit.

Also the port at my camera does not match the one that is shown on the Krontech page. It is not green but black, an image is attached.

Now I wonder which plug I need for the camera.

Even more I wonder if the specs in the Chronos 1.4 match be ones for the Chronos 2.1. Most important: are the pins at the same place and are voltage levels the same?

Thanks a lot! Best regards. Martin

clkdiv

• View Profile
Re: GPIO plug of Chronos 2.1
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 04:50:26 AM »
Noone?  :'(

skronstein

• Krontech
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 12:38:43 PM »
Hello, I want to trigger my chronos 2.1 camera with an external source. Reading the 1.4 Manual one needs a Phoenix Contact part number 1881383 to plug into the camera. I ordered this quite expensive thing and now it does not fit.

Also the port at my camera does not match the one that is shown on the Krontech page. It is not green but black, an image is attached.

Now I wonder which plug I need for the camera.

Even more I wonder if the specs in the Chronos 1.4 match be ones for the Chronos 2.1. Most important: are the pins at the same place and are voltage levels the same?

Thanks a lot! Best regards. Martin

The new plug is Phoenix Contact part number 1778890
You can also use Dupont jumper wires, like these: https://www.amazon.com/SUNKEE-100pcs-female-jumper-Dupont/dp/B00AYCON8Y/

The pin order is listed on the side of the camera too, and is the same as on the 1.4. The voltage levels that the camera accepts and outputs are also identical.

clkdiv

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 12:53:31 PM »
Hello, thanks a lot. I'll order the correct plug, just to make sure I have a secure connection when on production with the camera. Thanks!