Chronos > Software Dev

Python based simple camera interface

(1/3) > >>

JeffNickel:
For the non-programmers among us has anyone created a simple python gui for my laptop that can control the cameras basic functions (Start, stop, save, view live, etc?  I understand that the necessary files are available however I do not have the programming wisdom to create something on my own.  Perhaps if you have created such a beast, however beta, you might share it with the unwashed?

NiNeff:
the new web gui with the current beta software should have what you are looking for.

sanjay:
Here's a tutorial that we just released this morning on how to utilize network control: https://www.krontech.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Network-Control-v0.6.5.pdf

SergeyKashin:
How many cameras can I control simultaneously?

foobar:
The web interface to the camera will only control a single camera at a time, but that doesn't stop you from opening multiple browsers or tabs, each of which can control a different camera.

The use of the REST API should enable simultaneous control of multiple cameras, but this is an exercise left to the reader - this was how we made the Chronos ring happen, but that project was little more than duct tape and bailing wire.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version