Author Topic: The picture I want to take is white, why is it pink and streaked with my camera?  (Read 4417 times)

Alkyl

• View Profile
The picture I want to take is white, why is it pink and striped with my camera?

Alkyl

• View Profile
Who can help me?

Nikon1

• View Profile
Can you share a Image where this issue is present or at least the Settings you use; Like Camera Model (1.4 or 2.1), Firmware Version; Resolution, Shutter Setting; Gain Setting (analog and Digital) as well as Framerate and Possibly White Balance/ Color Matrix Settings?
 Would help a lot in figuring this out, otherwise i can only share my best guess regards this.
 I assume its probably a High Gain setting causing this, as that was a common issue with Previous Firmware Versions when Overexposing and is still sometimes present in the Current Firmware Version if extreme Settings are used.
 With this camera / Sensor used in the Camera, you usually want to avoid (at least extreme ) overexposure, or if you have to, use a really low gain Setting like 0dB Gain. If you need solid White Color Output Pixels as a result, it probably is beneficial for image Quality to not overexpose, but rather leave the Brightest spot still a little below clipping, then Boost Exposure in Post Production from DNG Footage, or using Color Curves or whatever Tool You Prefer to do that.