Chronos > Chronos User Discussion

C moutn adapotor

<< < (2/2)

scottmei:

--- Quote from: BiduleOhm on October 07, 2017, 04:37:30 AM ---
--- Quote ---Some lenses such as the Computar 12.5-75mm can be rotated relative to the mount to correct this, by loosening a black ring near the lens mount.
--- End quote ---

Do you know the correct way to unscrew the rear ring because mine seems to be very very tight and I don't want to put force on the focus/zoom/exposure mechanical stops (unless it's the right way to do this) so it's hard to grab the body of the lens.

--- End quote ---

I simply made a mark on the adapter and the attached my lens then unscrew the Allen key at the bottom, then just turned the Cs mount to the desired position then tighten the screw. it seems easy enough, but have not yet checked back focus yet. I am sure there will be some adjustment needed since my lens is long and heavy. my set up is let the camera sit on the lens, bit the other way around.

BiduleOhm:
Of course I already adjusted the back focus, I have the lens rotated about 90° of what it should (I guess it's better than before the back focus adjustment where it was nearly 180° out, but it's still very annoying) but I can't correct it with the back focus adjustment because it would throw off the back focus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version