Chronos > Software Dev

Software V0.3 RC2 (Updated June 11, 2018)

<< < (2/6) > >>

nik282000:
Just a quick question about the update process. If I made an image of my current OS microSD card could it be used to roll back from 0.3 if I ran into problems? I'd like to test out the new colour handling but would also like a safety net. If so I shouldn't need to reload the calibration data correct?

tesla500:

--- Quote from: nik282000 on May 09, 2018, 08:53:47 AM ---Just a quick question about the update process. If I made an image of my current OS microSD card could it be used to roll back from 0.3 if I ran into problems? I'd like to test out the new colour handling but would also like a safety net. If so I shouldn't need to reload the calibration data correct?

--- End quote ---

Correct, you can image the card and remiage it if you want to revert. You can also restore using the reference image on the Software Updates page on the website.

nik282000:
Awesome, thank you.

tesla500:

--- Quote from: patrickrebstock on May 09, 2018, 01:03:56 PM ---im getting stuck in the backup calibration data please wait, its been several minutes and no buttons do anything, tried restarting several times and get the same?

--- End quote ---

Try a different flash drive, or maybe reformat your current one.

patrickrebstock:

--- Quote from: tesla500 on May 09, 2018, 01:16:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: patrickrebstock on May 09, 2018, 01:03:56 PM ---im getting stuck in the backup calibration data please wait, its been several minutes and no buttons do anything, tried restarting several times and get the same?

--- End quote ---

Try a different flash drive, or maybe reformat your current one.

--- End quote ---
reformat worked

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version