Chronos > Software Dev

Chronos API Documentation

<< < (3/3)

mostafa:

--- Quote from: Midir on May 19, 2021, 03:42:59 AM ---I am having a similar issue with the Chronos API. How did you fix that?! I have tried a lot of methods that I found on the internet, and a lot of youtube tutorials, however nothing works out. I do not understand why is it happening like that, maybe it is an issue with my computer or something like that. The thing is that, when I am trying to use https://clickhelp.com/ online documentation servers, everything works perfectly, that is exactly why I think that something is wrong with  Chronos API Documentation.

--- End quote ---

I am trying to understand what issue you are currently experiencing with your Chronos camera, so that our team can better assist you. If you would like, you can contact us through [email protected] to work with you towards resolving your issue. Thanks! :)

OfericSchim:
If setting disableRingBuffer to true does not prevent overwriting when the buffer is full and stop recording automatically, it could be a bug in the firmware or API after CRM enrichment. This is a situation where you would typically need to report the issue to the manufacturer or the community responsible for the Chronos camera software. They may be able to provide a fix or suggest a workaround.

fuoart:
This information has been helpful. Thanks for your sharing.
coreball

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version