Chronos > Software Dev

Chronos V0.3.1 Beta - Updated Oct 15 2018 with beta-9

<< < (4/12) > >>

foobar:

--- Quote from: patrickrebstock on September 28, 2018, 07:49:16 PM ---getting erratic behavior with the hdmi, usually doesnt work(just black feed) until i record a clip then go to playback, then it starts giving a video feed other than black pixels
Stoked to have it and see if it can get more reliable, using 502 bright small hd monitor, great to have this option thanks!

getting freezing about 6 times so far when saving in playback, with monitor plugged in, havent tried with out monitor, both in h264 but more in cinema dng, seemed like i only got sucesssful save in super short raw cinema dng clips,  camera becomes frozen and requires restart power cycle,
thats it so far will test more

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the bug report, unfortunately we are not having much luck in attempting to replicate the issue. We suspect that it might have something to do with your SmallHD monitor. It would be interesting to know if you get the same problem when you have the camera connected via HDMI to a different monitor (or TV).

NiNeff:

--- Quote from: foobar on October 05, 2018, 10:53:21 AM ---The offending tag in this case is in the EXIF image metadata, and should be the BodySerialNumber as defined by the EXIF 2.3 standard. It looks like the version of libtiff being used by ImageMagick only supports tags up to EXIF 2.2. I guess I should make a note to remove that tag from the TIFF format if it's not widely supported by image processing software.

--- End quote ---
The standard is now more than 2 years old, so it's not a really cutting edge feature. I therefore looked around and imagemagick indeed does not support the "new" tags yet. I therefore created an initial pull-request to add those tags. I have now idea if it will work or if it will be accepted, but at least I tried ;D

ExperimentalPerception:
Any plans to support Touch Screen HDMI Monitors?

NiNeff:

--- Quote from: NiNeff on October 05, 2018, 02:53:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: foobar on October 05, 2018, 10:53:21 AM ---The offending tag in this case is in the EXIF image metadata, and should be the BodySerialNumber as defined by the EXIF 2.3 standard. It looks like the version of libtiff being used by ImageMagick only supports tags up to EXIF 2.2. I guess I should make a note to remove that tag from the TIFF format if it's not widely supported by image processing software.

--- End quote ---
The standard is now more than 2 years old, so it's not a really cutting edge feature. I therefore looked around and imagemagick indeed does not support the "new" tags yet. I therefore created an initial pull-request to add those tags. I have now idea if it will work or if it will be accepted, but at least I tried ;D

--- End quote ---
My pull-request actually got accepted and merged, so the next imagemagick version might support the "new" Tags. I'd say keep them for now!

ptrautne:
I am trying to update one of my cameras and I can't get the update to be found on the USB drive. I have the USB formatted to FAT32 and I am able to save videos to the USB but if I try to eject the USB I get an error and every time I try to update it gives me a message saying can't find

Serial number 00146
Application rev 0.2
FPGA rev 2

Do I need to upgrade to a different rev first? I was able to get the update to work on one of our newer cameras

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version