Chronos > Chronos User Discussion

Is Krontech still in business?

<< < (3/5) > >>

VitalyZorkin:

--- Quote from: gcp5017 on August 05, 2020, 04:09:58 AM ---They are still operational, talked to them on the phone yesterday.
The supply chain has been kinda goofed up for a lot of different things, electronic components included, due to COVID. My order was delayed by ~ 2 months because they could not get the appropriate part delivered to them.

--- End quote ---
6 months in real ;)

madscientist:

--- Quote from: gcp5017 on August 05, 2020, 04:09:58 AM ---They are still operational, talked to them on the phone yesterday.
The supply chain has been kinda goofed up for a lot of different things, electronic components included, due to COVID. My order was delayed by ~ 2 months because they could not get the appropriate part delivered to them.

--- End quote ---

Good to know.  I have been unable to reach them by phone in any manner, just tried again with every option in the VRU and all went to voicemail.

If I can ask, what option did you use and what time of day did you call?

gcp5017:
I called using the number available on their site, and choosing the option to speak with sales/tech support. Called around 2 or 3 pm their time.

madscientist:
To wrap this thread up, I did (finally) get an Email from Krontech several days ago.  Never did get through on the phone but at least I have a bit more confidence that they are in fact operational and that I might be seeing the camera arrive in the next couple of months.

SergeyKashin:
I've received information from them, send us a form for the United States, sent and received a letter in response, wait another month or maybe more. Although before that I wrote that the camera is ready. I don't understand why it is impossible to create a topic on the form and write information to people (now we are waiting for a detail or a technician is ill today), and it will be easier for you and it will be easier for us to expect.

I've been waiting for my camera since February, but there is no specifics

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version