Author Topic: Web Page Wish list  (Read 70 times)

JeffNickel

• View Profile
Web Page Wish list
« on: May 15, 2024, 03:24:51 PM »
I use my three Chronos cameras remotely for under water diving tests and have the following issues with the Web Page control of my units.  I usually set the video duration, frame rate, trigger mode and I/O config before lowering the cameras into place.  The relative position of the cameras are linked by lowering a frame of targets visible to all cameras and grabbing frames from each camera.

The problem I have stems from if a "glitch" in one of the cameras causes the video length to reset from the 10 seconds setting to some arbitrary length.

Issue 1: The Web Page does not give me access to the video length menu so I cannot rectify the problem without pulling the camera out of the water, opening the waterproof case and accessing the screen.  Then reverse and re-calibrating.

Issue 2: The Web Page settings menu does not reflect the current state of the camera.  Whenever I access this menu all the settings are in the same default state regardless of the settings in the camera. This makes it impossible to trust the results when changing the settings after a "glitch".

Any progress on these two issues would be very helpful in my work flow.  Our testing employs 7 to 12 people and delays and repeat testing is frustrating for me and the test subjects.

Thank you. Jeff