Chronos > Software Dev

Software V0.3 RC2 (Updated June 11, 2018)

<< < (6/6)

tesla500:

--- Quote from: ThomasYiPP on July 05, 2018, 07:17:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: tesla500 on June 11, 2018, 07:25:24 PM ---- Changes to video saving settings are now applied as they are made, not just when the popup is closed.

--- End quote ---

It's not set the settings after a reboot anymore though. I set it to save @ 25fps and that works but after a reboot it saves video at the default 60fps. If I then open the save settings it shows 25fps and applies it automatically but that does mean I have to manually go to that menu again after reboot. This does not work in our use case where the camera is up at the ceiling :P

I'm still getting corrupt frames and more importantly after many sequential recordings a freeze, either just a grey image and not responding or a forever "shutting down krontech.ca" screen (after about 40 video's 1280x720, 800 frames long, using 3.0 RC2).

--- End quote ---

We've been able to reproduce this on our end as well, thanks for pointing it out. Looking into it, the fix we had reduced the problem but it appears not to be a complete solution. Working on a full fix right now, check back the next few days for RC3.

Taofledermaus:
I can't be the only one who has trouble with these updates.   No matter how I follow the instructions,   it still takes an hour of trying to shift files around until I either give up or get lucky and it eventually works.    I think I am still on version 2.0.   

tesla500:

--- Quote from: Taofledermaus on August 06, 2018, 01:15:49 PM ---I can't be the only one who has trouble with these updates.   No matter how I follow the instructions,   it still takes an hour of trying to shift files around until I either give up or get lucky and it eventually works.    I think I am still on version 2.0.   

--- End quote ---

You have one of the original prototypes which is not compatible with these updates (yet). Check your email shortly, we can upgrade your camera to accept the production firmware releases

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version