General > General high-speed discussion

Slow mo audio effects for videos

<< < (2/2)

maryangelyn:
You can try to record the sounds with the special audio system. For this purpose, you can look for the nearest recording studios with proper audio recording systems. However, you can always get this kind of sound from the sites like videohive.net if you don't have a Premiere Pro subscription. I usually use sounds and transitions from this site because I'm too lazy and don't want to spend more money creating new sounds when I can download them from professional services that make a great template for their customers. You can try their trial subscription plan at any time.

johnbeer:
If you are looking for audio templates, I suggest you check the Adobe Audition application if you have one. The easiest way, in my opinion, would be if you record the necessary sounds and use the slow-motion effect on the recording. Still, you can try to use sounds from the applications like PowerPoint or different slideshow maker services like https://www.fastreel.com/slideshow-maker.html. You can edit sounds and add the slow-motion effect with the proper audio editor. If you wish, I can share with you my library of sound effects, and maybe you will find something useful, let me know if you are interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version