Chronos > Chronos User Discussion

Mounting Holes

<< < (2/2)

Jeffism:
Ah, that's pretty much what I was thinking of doing. Thanks.

Still a little while before my camera should arrive but at least I can get all the accessories ready and get going straight away.

Camoit:
Well this saves asking for the hole spacing and length. I'm going to have my buddy CNC some out of aluminum.
Thanks for the files.

wilheldp:
Is that the Computar zoom lens you are using with this blast shield bracket?  Also, is that 1/4" acrylic over the lens?  Have you noticed any affect on the image quality shooting through the acrylic/polycarbonate?

tesla500:

--- Quote from: wilheldp on August 16, 2017, 10:36:35 AM ---Is that the Computar zoom lens you are using with this blast shield bracket?  Also, is that 1/4" acrylic over the lens?  Have you noticed any affect on the image quality shooting through the acrylic/polycarbonate?

--- End quote ---

Yes, it's designed to fit the Computar 12.5-75mm lens. It's 3/8" acrylic for the window and I have some smaller thin pieces as replaceable windows so the main piece doesn't get scratched by flying debris. There are some minor reflections under some conditions, and dust can sometimes be a problem, but if you keep it clean it works well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version