Chronos > Chronos User Discussion

Chronos 1.4 Footage Thread

<< < (38/114) > >>

Nikon1:

--- Quote from: Buddlich on July 19, 2018, 10:05:55 AM ---It's bee time! :D

https://youtu.be/RY1jbDv8aOo

--- End quote ---
Nice Footage, have just been able to watch in 480p, because of slow internet and not so much time... but looks realy sharp at 480p.
Is that first real-time part of the Video also filmed with the Chronos? It has MUCH more Vibrant Colors and also more Contrast than the highspeed-Footage. Or is it just different Grading.
Havenīt seen the video in full resolution, but if the first part of the video would be actualy 4k resolution, then it was maybe shot on an GH4 or GH5 or alike anyways...?

Buddlich:

--- Quote from: Nikon1 on July 19, 2018, 11:32:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Buddlich on July 19, 2018, 10:05:55 AM ---It's bee time! :D

https://youtu.be/RY1jbDv8aOo

--- End quote ---
Nice Footage, have just been able to watch in 480p, because of slow internet and not so much time... but looks realy sharp at 480p.
Is that first real-time part of the Video also filmed with the Chronos? It has MUCH more Vibrant Colors and also more Contrast than the highspeed-Footage. Or is it just different Grading.
Havenīt seen the video in full resolution, but if the first part of the video would be actualy 4k resolution, then it was maybe shot on an GH4 or GH5 or alike anyways...?

--- End quote ---

Thank you :)
No no no, The real time part was filmed with a Panasonic HC-X1000 4K Cam. :) (also see the video discripton for all my (video)camaras)
I wish there will be a 4K Chronos-Version in the future ... or at least a FullHD Version * _______ * Oh my... Alone the idea lets me save money on it. :D

Nikon1:

--- Quote from: Buddlich on July 19, 2018, 12:12:05 PM ---Thank you :)
No no no, The real time part was filmed with a Panasonic HC-X1000 4K Cam. :) (also see the video discripton for all my (video)camaras)
I wish there will be a 4K Chronos-Version in the future ... or at least a FullHD Version * _______ * Oh my... Alone the idea lets me save money on it. :D

--- End quote ---
I am waiting for a affordable 1080p Highspeed-Camera with reasonable image-quality for a realy long time.
But i realy hope, there would come something up sometime soon.
The GH5, the Nikon1-Line and The Chronos are a big step in the right Direction, but we still have quite some way to go...

NiNeff:
It is really freakingly hard to film flying birds...
however I managed to get one half-decent shot:
https://youtu.be/o6WquZ96vUo

I cant wait for external monitor and zooming in software, it should make focusing much easier.
Also: I'ts great that you can do such shots without any prep at all. I just went outside and pointed the cam at the next best flying thing. Those birds are fast! I had no time to setup focus and aperture.

nik282000:

--- Quote ---It is really freakingly hard to film flying birds...
--- End quote ---

If you want to film birds I _really_ suggest getting a gun sight and mounting it on top of your Chronos. Before shooting you have to align it with some object at the same distance as you expect to be filming and then you are set. I have used it to get frame-filling video of birds in flight, taking off and landing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version