Chronos > Chronos User Discussion

Bad Image Quality

<< < (2/2)

Nikon1:
Yes, this would help everyone a lot, if you could provide some sample footage of yours.
Otherwise its just a big guessing game.
But its never a bad thing to know those basics of manual Exposure Mode, if you want to give the chronos some use and improve your image quality (which i guess you would want both, since you bought one...). Especially since you dont seem to know about the basics of exposure settings.

tesla500:

--- Quote from: Oli on December 10, 2018, 05:58:41 AM ---Hi, I'm new to the community.

I just got my new Camera, and out of the box the image quality was really bad.
After doing some adjustments with the shutter speed (max)/ resolution (max)/lens/ black calibration, it got better but it's NO where close to what I see posted on YouTube from everyone here.
Also the save footage is always way darker than whats on the display of the camera but that's possibly fine from what I read on the forum posts here.
Lastly the saved footage has somewhat of a black frame flicker effect, not sure what's happening here.

I'm currently of software version 0.3.0

I would seriously appreciate any help/ thank you in advance! :)

--- End quote ---

Hi Oli,

Please post an example image and/or video showing the problem. As others have said, it's very hard to tell what's wrong without seeing an example.

David

Nikon1:
@Oli:
So, how are you doing with your image Quality?
Allready managed to find out the reason for the bad Quality?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version