Author Topic: Chronos V0.3.2 Beta - Updated June 25th 2019 with beta-6  (Read 18794 times)

NiNeff

• View Profile
Re: Chronos V0.3.2 Beta - Updated June 25th 2019 with beta-6
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2019, 05:36:12 AM »
I just noticed a significant lag on the screen update if the overexposure-warning stripes are shown. It appears to drop down to single digit FPS and takes a few seconds to recover even after the bright spot is gone. I noticed this after the screen upgrade, but they can't possibly be related. I have not tried yet if recording is somehow affected.
If needed i can provide a video of the "slowdown" happening.

skronstein

• Krontech
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2019, 01:55:17 PM »
I just noticed a significant lag on the screen update if the overexposure-warning stripes are shown. It appears to drop down to single digit FPS and takes a few seconds to recover even after the bright spot is gone. I noticed this after the screen upgrade, but they can't possibly be related. I have not tried yet if recording is somehow affected.

Does this still happen on v0.3.2-RC1? This and other bugs were fixed in that version: Stuttering issue on the playback window on new production LCD modules.
The RC1 topic is here: http://forum.krontech.ca/index.php?topic=488.0

NiNeff

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2019, 12:37:46 AM »

Does this still happen on v0.3.2-RC1? This and other bugs were fixed in that version: Stuttering issue on the playback window on new production LCD modules.
The RC1 topic is here: http://forum.krontech.ca/index.php?topic=488.0
Yes I'm on 0.3.2-RC1, I accidentally posted to the wrong thread. I will mention it there as well.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 12:47:39 AM by NiNeff »