Chronos > Software Dev

ADC and Audio

(1/2) > >>

NiNeff:
It's been a while. Are there any updates on those features where the hardware is present but the software still needs to be developed for the Chronos 1.4 like the audio recording / playback and the analog data recording? Is there maybe a beta branch to test those features?

Nikon1:
Good Question!Also, what about unlimited real-Time Recording onto Storage Media @60fps?

skronstein:
We plan to have real-Time Recording onto Storage Media @60fps, and Audio recording in the next beta, which should be out soon, but I don't want to give out any dates just yet, and that update will be quite a large one, though not just because of these 2 features.

By ADCs, do you mean the analog inputs on the side of the camera?
We will support those eventually, but we don't have an ETA for that feature.

Nikon1:

--- Quote from: skronstein on February 10, 2020, 05:09:42 PM ---We plan to have real-Time Recording onto Storage Media @60fps, and Audio recording in the next beta, which should be out soon, but I don't want to give out any dates just yet, and that update will be quite a large one, though not just because of these 2 features.

By ADCs, do you mean the analog inputs on the side of the camera?
We will support those eventually, but we don't have an ETA for that feature.

--- End quote ---
Thats Great to hear. Especialy with the improved Image Quality and the better Resolution, i can really see the 2.1 Chronos beeing used as an Real-Time Camera by me and a Lot of other People.Very nice! Looking forward to this.

skronstein:
Unfortunatel, the 2.1 doesn't quite have enough bandwidth to save 1080p 60fps continuously. It can only do about 55fps at 1080p.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version