Chronos > Software Dev

ADC and Audio

<< < (2/2)

Nikon1:

--- Quote from: skronstein on February 11, 2020, 01:36:21 PM ---Unfortunatel, the 2.1 doesn't quite have enough bandwidth to save 1080p 60fps continuously. It can only do about 55fps at 1080p.

--- End quote ---
Well, that would still be a lot!
Just Said 60fps, because the latest firmware which is available right now, seems to be rather unstable for framerates below 60fps (some bugs).
If the next version of the Firmware can Handle Low Framerates properly without all the Bugs, that would be even more welcome than just continous recording itself.
Some People would sure like to use 24fps, for cinematics, for me it would be 25fps then. i dont see any problem with the Limit to 55fps, though it would sure be nice if it would be able to do full 60fps continously for those who want to actually shoot video to be played back at 60fps. For me it does not make much of a difference, since i export everything in 25fps anyways, and for Slowing down, its not that much of a difference if i play 55 or 60fps back at 25...
Lower Framerates as low as 1 to 5 fps would sure also be usefull for Timelapse and such.

Amy7g1q:
unfortunately I am also looking for these functions but so far without success!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version