Author Topic: Chronos V0.4.0 Beta - Debian and Networking  (Read 83646 times)

sanjay

• Krontech
  • Krontech
    • View Profile
Re: Chronos V0.4.0 Beta - Debian and Networking
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2020, 01:49:33 PM »
Hi, I just formatted the micro SD card that came with our 2.1 camera before making a backup of the calibration settings (because, apparently, I'm an idiot). Are these settings lost now? Are they stored on the micro SD card or on the camera itself? If the latter, can I retrieve them by flashing the firmware the camera came with (no idea which version number that is though) back onto the micro SD card, inserting it and exporting the calibration to a USB flash drive before flashing the newer version? Thanks in advance!

Hi davto, the settings are stored on the microSD card. You'd be able to reflash the sd card with 0.5.1, but the 2.1s have factory calibration files that would need to be reloaded. Please send an email to [email protected] with your camera's serial number, and I'll send you the appropriate calibration files.

MaryMiller

• View Profile
Re: Chronos V0.4.0 Beta - Debian and Networking
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2021, 01:56:09 PM »
Thanks for the effort and explanations, everything is clear.
I'm curious to know if my camera will be ok after downloading the beta, because I'm a little bit afraid of ruining it. I don't really want to destroy my camera because of a possibly incompatible version. Once I had a project to do and I needed to put something from the toy story fonts as a title. Luckily I managed to save the video, because my SD card died after that. That is why I try to be very careful.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 01:38:18 PM by MaryMiller »