Chronos > Chronos User Discussion

Is Krontech still in business?

<< < (5/5)

clkdiv:
I am that much in love with my Chronos 2.1, I need to have the feeling the company building is there if support is needed and also that updates are around! So thank you very much for replying!

Martin:

--- Quote from: Thomas L. on September 10, 2020, 01:56:58 PM ---I would like to apologize on behalf of Kron Technologies for not interacting here earlier.

--- End quote ---

Very much appreciated, Thomas!!! Thanks for taking the time to respond  :)

I'm currently beta-testing a new smartphone, the devs are really struggeling to get the google certification done, and completely abandoned the beta tester forums for weeks now. It's not a good practice to leave customers or supporters hanging, much less on an official channel.

But yea, I'm well aware that "smaller" companies don't always have the man/girlpower to keep tabs on all social media channels and may not able to respond quickly, but I always thought at least one channel, best the official forum, should be at least monitored with half an eye, maybe once a week?

Since there's now complete radio silence from the smartphone devs in my case, I'm happy above average to see life signs from you, even though I'm not waiting on any orders  ;D

Rumor mills shouldn't be left spinning for weeks, the details may be lost over time, but a bad feeling/misconception may linger quite a while  ;)

All the best to the team!
Martin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version