Chronos > Chronos User Discussion

Is Krontech still in business?

<< < (2/5) > >>

SergeyKashin:

--- Quote from: VitalyZorkin on August 04, 2020, 04:59:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: SergeyKashin on August 04, 2020, 01:47:20 AM ---Who knows where the tab went where I could see the status of my order and at any time could cancel the order in this tab. Now I go to the site and can't find it

--- End quote ---
When did you order you camera?

--- End quote ---

February 19 made a payment

Nikon1:

--- Quote from: SergeyKashin on August 04, 2020, 05:16:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: VitalyZorkin on August 04, 2020, 04:59:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: SergeyKashin on August 04, 2020, 01:47:20 AM ---Who knows where the tab went where I could see the status of my order and at any time could cancel the order in this tab. Now I go to the site and can't find it

--- End quote ---
When did you order you camera?

--- End quote ---

February 19 made a payment

--- End quote ---
i orderd my 2.1 on January 1st,... got it friday. so.... maybe will still take a few days more for yours
 Unless they notified you about the Shipment, i would assume you can still cancel it if you actually wanted to.
 Just send them a mail, if you give them something in Written form, stating that you are Canceling your order, i think it should be valid.
 From what i heard, they have quite the struggle right now, keeping up with demand. So if you want a 2.1 better prepare a good amount of patience, you will most likely need it. Mine is Serial Number #00082.

Nikon1:

--- Quote from: madscientist on August 03, 2020, 01:25:56 PM ---We placed a paid order weeks ago for a new Chronos camera, and have been completely unable to contact Kron Technologies via Email or phone since then.  I am concerned they may be closed or out of business entirely; does anyone here have any additional information on their status and whether this is normal?

--- End quote ---
Also, apart from Canadian holidays, sometimes it can take a while untill they answer mails. at least from My experience since the Order. i am not completely sure why, but sometimes you get an Answer a few Hours later or right away, sometimes it can take a Week or even longer in some Cases. However, i always got a reply at some point. Could be Hollidays (never looked up their Hollidays on an Calendar or something... so i dont know how often that was the case), but could also be a lot of people writing mails asking about their ordered Cameras because they are late on the deliverys from Earlier this year due to various reasons.

Rainer:
Since I am thinking heavily of getting a 2.1, I emailed Krontech on July 22nd asking how long the current delivery time is. They responded just a day later and told me, that if I order a camera now (=July 22nd), I might get it around mid-end of August. I have not ordered yet (will wait until the summer holidays are over).
Maybe an official Krontech reply in this thread would be possible?

gcp5017:
They are still operational, talked to them on the phone yesterday.
The supply chain has been kinda goofed up for a lot of different things, electronic components included, due to COVID. My order was delayed by ~ 2 months because they could not get the appropriate part delivered to them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version