Author Topic: Review of Chronos 2.1  (Read 38812 times)

Nikon1

• View Profile
Re: Review of Chronos 2.1
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2021, 03:22:12 PM »
Thank you Nikon1 for your immediate reply!

I will try to reproduce this freezing issue in our facility and report it to the development team to look into a possible solution. I will keep you posted when I have any updates.
Was just trying to get it to freeze Intentionally to try using the Web interface when frozen. Actually got it to freeze once, but didnt know the IP, will keep trying to figure that out. now Booted it normally and wrote down the IP. Will the IP stay the Same on the Next boot?

mostafa

• Krontech Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2021, 03:33:26 PM »
Yes, the IP should normally stay the same.

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2021, 03:34:33 PM »
So, given IP stays the Same on next boot, Control via Web Interface does not work. Just tried again, and got it to freeze again.
 The LEDs on the Network port are still showing some kind of activity, but the Page will not even load in the Browser.

mostafa

• Krontech Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2021, 03:37:32 PM »
Thank you for testing through the web interface. I will try to dig into the problem once I am at the facility. Did you connect to the web interface through Ethernet port previously at the specified location?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 03:39:11 PM by mostafa »

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2021, 03:43:32 PM »
What i observed while just now trying to intentionally reproduce the freezing issue, that the Camera is way more likely to freeze when HDMI is Plugged in IMMEDIATELY after the Camera first shows a Image from the Sensor on Screen. This for me usually leads to No HDMI Output or blank (Black Image) HDMI Output. If i then unplug the HDMI and Plug it back in, this will be followed by a almost guranteed freeze of the Camera.
 So could just be me beeing to quick with the Camera sometimes, and the Camera just needing some more time to fully boot up bevore it can handle dealing with HDMI and stuff or something. Will keep an eye on that the next times when it happens again.

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2021, 04:39:30 PM »
https://forum.krontech.ca/index.php?topic=671.new#new
 Just did a bunch more Testing regards the HDMI and Made a new topic for it. Can anyone having trouble with HDMI or also People with HDMI that works fine all the Time try to Recreate some of my observations to figure out if it is actually a reproducible Result across multiple Units, especially SergeyKashin, as you seem to have the most trouble getting the HDMI working reliably.

clkdiv

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2021, 03:14:19 PM »
Just two put my 2 cents to this: I also had trouble booting the camera when having HDMI connected. But actually I don't use that very often, so I can't tell when and exactly und which circumstances this happened.