General > General high-speed discussion

DNG Raw Chronos 2.1-HD

(1/2) > >>

ivandan:
Hello!
Who has the DNG Raw files (1920х1080 1000fps), I would like to see, test in Davinci Resolve.
Perhaps where it can be downloaded?
I'm from Russia, sorry for my english

Nikon1:
I have posted some DNG Files and -Sequences across the Forum, you can use those if you want (i can link them Here, if you cant find them).
 If you want to see / test something Special i can also Shoot something to your Request and upload here. I can provide comparison Shots with a Nikon D500 and have a Color Checker, let me know what you need.

ivandan:
I would be glad! any help!)  :) ;)

ivandan:

--- Quote from: Nikon1 on February 02, 2022, 05:32:37 AM ---I have posted some DNG Files and -Sequences across the Forum, you can use those if you want (i can link them Here, if you cant find them).
 If you want to see / test something Special i can also Shoot something to your Request and upload here. I can provide comparison Shots with a Nikon D500 and have a Color Checker, let me know what you need.

--- End quote ---
I didn't find the DNG Raw files unfortunately. (((

Nikon1:
Hi, sorry for the delayed Reply, finally found some Time to record a bit of Footage for you on the Current Firmware Version.
 Here Is a DNG-Color Reference Frame and the Full Clip of the DNG-Sequence i will post following to this Post.
 This Clip right here is already color corrected, graded in Resolve and compressed quite a bit to be able to upload it here. The Color Reference Frame is untouched straight from the Camera, apart from Renaming it.
 Settings used here are 0dB Analog Gain; 0dB Digital Gain; 179° Shutter Angle; 1000fps; 1920x1080px Resolution; Old Russian 50mm Lens on a Contax Mount @ f/4.
 Lights used are a total of 1700W LED Studio Lights.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version