Author Topic: DNG Raw Chronos 2.1-HD  (Read 10368 times)

ivandan

• View Profile
DNG Raw Chronos 2.1-HD
« on: January 31, 2022, 10:35:26 PM »
Hello!
Who has the DNG Raw files (1920х1080 1000fps), I would like to see, test in Davinci Resolve.
Perhaps where it can be downloaded?
I'm from Russia, sorry for my english

Nikon1

• View Profile
Re: DNG Raw Chronos 2.1-HD
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 05:32:37 AM »
I have posted some DNG Files and -Sequences across the Forum, you can use those if you want (i can link them Here, if you cant find them).
 If you want to see / test something Special i can also Shoot something to your Request and upload here. I can provide comparison Shots with a Nikon D500 and have a Color Checker, let me know what you need.

ivandan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 08:19:11 AM »
I would be glad! any help!)  :) ;)

ivandan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 10:01:01 PM »
I have posted some DNG Files and -Sequences across the Forum, you can use those if you want (i can link them Here, if you cant find them).
 If you want to see / test something Special i can also Shoot something to your Request and upload here. I can provide comparison Shots with a Nikon D500 and have a Color Checker, let me know what you need.
I didn't find the DNG Raw files unfortunately. (((

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2022, 06:54:33 AM »
Hi, sorry for the delayed Reply, finally found some Time to record a bit of Footage for you on the Current Firmware Version.
 Here Is a DNG-Color Reference Frame and the Full Clip of the DNG-Sequence i will post following to this Post.
 This Clip right here is already color corrected, graded in Resolve and compressed quite a bit to be able to upload it here. The Color Reference Frame is untouched straight from the Camera, apart from Renaming it.
 Settings used here are 0dB Analog Gain; 0dB Digital Gain; 179° Shutter Angle; 1000fps; 1920x1080px Resolution; Old Russian 50mm Lens on a Contax Mount @ f/4.
 Lights used are a total of 1700W LED Studio Lights.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 08:53:15 AM by Nikon1 »

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2022, 07:03:34 AM »
Here is the Actual DNG Footage. Had to split them up into Sets of 30 Frames Each, and Very Heavily Compress them with 7Zip to be able to get them Small Enough. All of them are untouched, and the Following posts will contain 30 Frames each, which when unpacked should make for a continuous Sequence of 210 Frames, so at 25fps thats 8,4 Second worth of Playtime.
 To save Space on The Forum, all following Posts will be deleted after you confirmed, that you downloaded them successfully, this one and the one before that i will leave here for anyone else, that might come here later to also have look at, if they wanted to.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 08:53:23 AM by Nikon1 »

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2022, 12:34:16 AM »
@ivandan: Hi there, u still alive? Been more than 6 Weeks since i posted the DNGs, still got no answer, if you where able to download them yet. Will Delete sometime soon, if i dont hear anything back.

ivandan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2022, 08:07:55 AM »
@ivandan: Hi there, u still alive? Been more than 6 Weeks since i posted the DNGs, still got no answer, if you where able to download them yet. Will Delete sometime soon, if i dont hear anything back.
Да спасибо!) я скачал  ;)

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2022, 03:23:26 PM »
Kein Problem, gern geschehen. Viel Spass damit und viel Erfolg!

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2023, 02:29:55 AM »
Did Delete Them Eventually, since it was a Lot of Data and i wanted to save some Space on the Forum Server.
 Would have to Re-Upload if you need or want them.