Author Topic: Slow mo audio effects for videos  (Read 7614 times)

Solscud007

• View Profile
Slow mo audio effects for videos
« on: November 08, 2021, 04:15:52 PM »
I mistakenly posted this question in the Chronos specific section. But this is general for all slow motion. Is there a repository for license free slow motion audio that we can use with our Chronos videos? Like a gun shot or whooshing sounds.

hutber

• View Profile
Re: Slow mo audio effects for videos
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 02:43:24 AM »
Does the camera record audio?

Solscud007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 07:13:20 AM »
Does the camera record audio?

Only when you record the live view at 60fps. But the onboard microphone is pretty lousy.

Solscud007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022, 07:24:10 AM »
Just watched this video by Destin of smarter everyday. Basically slow motion audio is like a form of foley.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aO7yzmc3ykw

CS223

• 1.4 Color s/n 01266
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2022, 08:19:26 AM »
Eric Matyas provides a huge repository of royalty free music in all flavors.

https://soundimage.org/

maryangelyn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2022, 08:46:31 AM »
You can try to record the sounds with the special audio system. For this purpose, you can look for the nearest recording studios with proper audio recording systems. However, you can always get this kind of sound from the sites like videohive.net if you don't have a Premiere Pro subscription. I usually use sounds and transitions from this site because I'm too lazy and don't want to spend more money creating new sounds when I can download them from professional services that make a great template for their customers. You can try their trial subscription plan at any time.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 11:29:24 AM by maryangelyn »

johnbeer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2022, 05:29:26 AM »
If you are looking for audio templates, I suggest you check the Adobe Audition application if you have one. The easiest way, in my opinion, would be if you record the necessary sounds and use the slow-motion effect on the recording. Still, you can try to use sounds from the applications like PowerPoint or different slideshow maker services like https://www.fastreel.com/slideshow-maker.html. You can edit sounds and add the slow-motion effect with the proper audio editor. If you wish, I can share with you my library of sound effects, and maybe you will find something useful, let me know if you are interested.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 08:23:26 AM by johnbeer »