Author Topic: New User - Exciting  (Read 5993 times)

tsouri

• View Profile
New User - Exciting
« on: August 04, 2023, 10:07:48 AM »
Hi Guys

I received my Chronos 2.1 and I have some questions. I wonder if someone can shade some light.
I normally use the Sony A7s3, but wanted to mix things up with some high speed footage.

I have an SSD of EVO 850 1TB formatted as Fat32, however the camera do not recognize it. The model is
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0/AM)

Can you help me and tell me why?

Also, right now I have on the camera the Micro Four Thirds Mount and on that I have Micro Four Thirds to PL.
Any chance someone know how can I connect my Venus Laowa 24mm f/14 Probe 2X Macro Lens for Sony E  on the camera. I searched for days and nothing...
Last question: which Format is the best RAW format to export at? Raw 12 or CinemaDNG? as I am editing with DaVinci resolve

Thanks so much  :)

Visualtec

• View Profile
Re: New User - Exciting
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 01:19:29 PM »
If you ask support they will help with the SSD I had the same problem and they sent me a firmware update that got everything working it sounds like you have a similar problem. Im not sure what adapter you will need for the sony fit lens ? Do they do a micro2/3 to Sony E ? I use the probe lens on my camera with a EF mount with the micro 2/3 mount withh a speed booster. But you will need something like the Sun with a fresno on to light it up lol. I export in CinemaDNG it takes a while but its worth it for post editing.