Author Topic: 2 x Chronos 1.4 cameras and lighting for sale  (Read 10376 times)

John Delonghi

• View Profile
2 x Chronos 1.4 cameras and lighting for sale
« on: December 08, 2022, 10:57:40 AM »
Hi
I'm based in the UK and have two CR14-1.0 colour 32GB bodies for sale, along with Nikon lens adapters (C to F-mount & custom acrylic MFT mount with MFT to F-mount Metabones Speed Booster), chargers, C-mount zoom lens and other accessories.
I also have some high power LED lighting I specifically got for high speed shoots.
Before I post full details and photos etc. I just wondered if there would be any interest?
Looking for £2500 for each camera body (without Nikon adapters) & charger.
The other items I'd need to price up.
Would do a bundle deal for the whole lot.
Thanks
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 11:00:45 AM by John Delonghi »

John Delonghi

• View Profile
Re: 2 x Chronos 1.4 cameras and lighting for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2023, 02:40:14 AM »
What an odd reply to my original post  :o

Is it some sort of AI bot?

Anyway, I do have the lighting advertised on a certain auction site now if anyone's interested.

Visualtec

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2023, 05:58:55 AM »
Hi I may be interested in the lighting I will have a look on the auction site if its still available ?

John Delonghi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2023, 06:06:06 AM »
Hi I may be interested in the lighting I will have a look on the auction site if its still available ?

Yes, it is still there. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295508546791

I've also still got one Chronos 1.4 for sale

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2023, 12:25:39 AM »
What an odd reply to my original post  :o

Is it some sort of AI bot?

Anyway, I do have the lighting advertised on a certain auction site now if anyone's interested.

Seen some Weird Bots and just Straight up Spam in this Forum.
 General Advice, do not click any Links from New users especially if they only have 1 to 3 Posts on here and the Replies hardly make any Sense.
 Most of those Links are something Completely off-Topic from Anything Related to Highspeed Cameras or anything discussed on this forum.
 I have never Tried Clicking one of these Weird Links, but beware. Could be Anything from just General Spam / Obnoxious Advertisement to Actually Malicious Sites Like IP Grabbers and the Like, Virus Pages, Scam Sites, etc.
 I Notified Krontech when it was Really bad like two Years ago, when you could Start New Topics on Boards, and have the Name of the Topic just be an Valid URL Link. So when you had Notifications Enabled like me, the Name of the New Topic in the Notification Mail you got for it was actually clickable and would bring you to the Linked site. That Link happened to also be just below the usual Link in those Notifications that would take you to the Forum Page for the New Topic, so it was very easy to click the Wrong one, if you where not careful.
 I think they did disable that after this, cause i never saw that happening again. There is also a Limit that you can only post so many replies / Start Topics within 24 Hours, cause some Bots did Flood the Forum at some Point with all kinds of Posts with Questionable Links and even Sexual Content, probably hoping to get Personal Info from People.
 I really dont know why People still post such BS here every now and then, but still happens, just way less then some While ago.
 For this one, I would probably just wait a little longer, maybe this user posts another Reply, to clarify what they are actually trying to say, otherwise i would tend to Report that post eventually if no further Reply. Just to remove that Link...  Could however also be just someone who is not a Native Speaker and uses some Really bad Translator. there Have been some Hella broken English Posts on here as well, but from Legit Users, or People interested in the Camera, so its kinda hard to judge from a single post (Those however usually never contain weird Links...).
 I will not bother trying out to see what page that is on my actual PC right here, or doing the Research to see if it is some known Scam or anything.
 If someone has a lot of Spare Time, a Solid VPN Network or something like that, and Some Kind of Virtual Box Setup or a Sacrificial PC to figure this out, let us know how it went...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 12:29:06 AM by Nikon1 »

Solscud007

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2023, 07:52:45 PM »

Yes, it is still there. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295508546791

I've also still got one Chronos 1.4 for sale

Hello John. I just tried to buy your Chronos on ebay but there are no options for shipping to the US. I am very interested. Fantastic price and has 4x the recording capability than my 1.4. I am very interested. Thank you.

John Delonghi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2023, 11:13:45 AM »
Everything sold now, thanks all!

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2023, 11:43:01 PM »
If you're interested, I've put up an ad for the lights on an online auction site. Thanks all
https://forum.krontech.ca [Weird External Link i Removed]
Well now i am fairly certain these are Bots, there been a bunch of Posts like this again.
 If anyone sees posts like this, please Report as fast as possible to Krontech.

Visualtec

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2023, 01:48:59 PM »
It was legit I bought the lights off Ebay ! What's odd is its not used my name on this forum on the quote ? not sure where you got that from  Nikon1 but its a bit worrying ?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 01:54:25 PM by Visualtec »

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2023, 01:51:34 PM »
It was legit I bought the lights off ebay !
Well, ok; but whats with all the weird Hidden Links thats been posted in Replies just like that yesterday?
 Also, are you sure the user here on the forum is actually the Seller on Ebay?

John Delonghi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2023, 01:57:23 PM »
The seller on ebay was me. The odd bot posts were just that I'd say.
Hope the lights were useful!

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2023, 02:00:11 PM »
[...] What's odd is its not used my name on this forum on the quote ? not sure where you got that from  Nikon1 but its a bit worrying ?

What do you mean by that?

Visualtec

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2023, 02:02:38 PM »
The seller on ebay was me. The odd bot posts were just that I'd say.
Hope the lights were useful!

They are great thanks

Visualtec

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2023, 02:06:20 PM »
I have attached a screen shot this isnt the name I use on this forum as you can see. But I do else where so not sure how its on view here thats all.

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2023, 02:15:07 PM »
Thats the Name of the User that posted what you can Read at that Time.
 Someone Made a New Account with that Exact name, i dont know if its by random Chance that its the same Name you use, or how that happened, but that user literally tried to impersonate the Seller, so who knows whats going on there.
 New account, just a few Hours old:
 forum.krontech.ca/index.php?action=profile;u=1186
 Post has since been Deleted, as i reported any of these Weird Replies i could find, to be removed.
 did Put the Quote there, but removed the External Link, so people reading this much later in time can follow whats happening at least a little.
 Didnt want to cause confusion with this, but also didnt know that was your actual username Elswere, which is indeed weird that the same Name is now used by some Bot?