Author Topic: 2 x Chronos 1.4 cameras and lighting for sale  (Read 13433 times)

Visualtec

• View Profile
Re: 2 x Chronos 1.4 cameras and lighting for sale
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2023, 02:17:47 PM »
So the plot thickens There is a new member called joelo maybe its a coincidence but still dont understand how it showed up as my quote ? Seems a bit odd.

Visualtec

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2023, 02:21:26 PM »
Nikon1 you beat me to it ! I will keep an eye on things too not sure what's going on but the seller of the lights was genuine and I did buy them. thanks for looking into it.

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2023, 02:26:14 PM »
I might be a little paranoid sometimes with things like that, but had similarly weird things happen at some points in time; and thats when i change all my Accounts Logins just cause. Doesnt Hurt to do that every once and a while anyways, but stuff like that is usually a good reminder for me.

Nikon1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2023, 01:23:53 AM »
@Visualtec: There is two new posts as of now in other Threads. And as almost 20% of posts on the Froum are written by me, this very much feels like some kind of ChatGPT Bot which been Trained on Wikipedia and Posts on this Forum. It Still manages to not really make sense overall however, but seems to have somewhat copied my Style of writing because of that, which i find about as strange as you with that Username thing. Seems like a Lot of Effort to get an AI to that point just to then post weird Links to Advertise some Mobile Games nobody cares about or possibly Steal Personal Information on some Random small Camera Forum? I mean if you do that on the Pentax Forum or MFLenses Forum, they have WAY more Active users, and i assume posts like this by Bots would be much harder to detect just from the Amount of Posts each day. But on here where there are generally not that frequent Posts, these stand out Way too much, so whats the Point of even Trying this here...?

Visualtec

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2023, 11:57:27 AM »
@Nickon1 I agree seems strange to try here. Maybe it just looks for any forums it can get into who knows ? I have changed my passwords etc so see what it tries to do next !