Author Topic: Kronos 2.1 brand new but not showing any image on screen  (Read 7894 times)

eric ritter

• View Profile
Kronos 2.1 brand new but not showing any image on screen
« on: December 07, 2023, 06:41:46 AM »
hello everybody, i just received a kronos 2.1 hd, i booted it up and disabled the shipping mode, however the screen is just black. i removed the cover and fitted a lens to it, i can see the red mirror/ sensor  when i had the lens cap off so i know its not blocked.

i tried doing the black calibration, i did see some lines and things while it was doing that but no luck, i also changed the settings on the white balance but that also did not resolve it.

i cannot find a single thread or indication in the provided manual about this happening did i get a defective unit?

thank you for reading

eric

B.H.V

• View Profile
Re: Kronos 2.1 brand new but not showing any image on screen
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 10:02:27 AM »
Were you able to solve the problem?

Rob_G

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 03:44:39 PM »
Hello Eric,

If you shine light directly into the camera, are you able to see something?

You can try using a lower frame rate to make sure your camera is working properly. From the main menu, press the Record Settings button. You can then set the desired frame rate in this screen. The camera starts by default with a high frame rate thus it requires more light than a regular camera

carlsavage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 02:49:55 AM »
One way to test if your camera is functioning correctly is to use a lower frame rate. Here you can adjust the frame rate to your liking. The camera needs more light than a standard camera because it starts with a high frame rate by default.

juankax

• View Profile
    • freechat
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 04:08:21 AM »
Hello,
Plug the small end of the data cable into the micro-USB port on the camera.
Thanks

politicsnutty

• View Profile
    • drift boss
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 03:01:41 AM »
I had the same problem and after Plugging the small end of the data cable into the micro-USB port on the camera everything was fine.